Business Women Connect is a FREE networking group open to any woman in business who is interested in networking to expand her business and to develop new contacts with other women professionals in the Eastern suburbs of Pittsburgh and Westmoreland County. We meet on the first Friday of each month at 1:30 p.m. at a different area restaurant. The lunch locations alternate between the Monroeville-Murrysville areas one month and the Greensburg, Delmont or North Huntingdon areas the other month. This informal social networking group is a wonderful opportunity to exchange ideas, business information, and referrals with other members. We have a wide variety of businesses represented, from professional women to home based businesses. Since there is no fixed attendance requirement, we see new faces at each meeting depending upon member’s schedules and time constraints. The group is not category specific, meaning we can have more than one lady attending representing the same profession or business.
ALL RSVP's are due no later than 10:00 AM the Wednesday before the scheduled lunch.
RSVP to Donna Cheswick at 724–934-8615 or email@example.com
Each lady should bring 30+ business cards, brochures or any other item she would like to distribute, be prepared to give a 60-second commercial about her business and payment for her lunch check.
This group is not affiliated with any other local or national women’s organization.
$10—$15 range—serious, fun, pretty, whatever speaks to you.
Cost is $18 per person (including tax/gratuities)
(CASH OR CHECKS ONLY PLEASE)
1) Chicken Cobb Salad with avocado, diced tomato, chopped egg, smoked bacon, and crumbled bleu cheese
2) Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad with romaine lettuce, shaved Parmesan cheese, and croutons tossed in Caesar dressing
3) Fish Sandwich hand breaded fried cod topped with lettuce and tomato served on a brioche bun + a choice of veg du jour, French fries, or coleslaw
4) Reuben is grilled corn beef, sauerkraut, swiss cheese with thousand island dressing on toasted marble rye bread + a choice of veg du jour, French fries, or coleslaw
5) Rachel is grilled roasted turkey with coleslaw, swiss cheese, and thousand island dressing on toasted marble rye bread + a choice of veg du jour, French fries, or coleslaw (more coleslaw--that’s what it says!)
6) Grilled chicken Caesar Wrap with romaine lettuce, Caesar dressing, and grated Parmesan cheese in a soft flour tortilla wrap + a choice of veg du jour, French fries, or coleslaw